Friday, June 5, 2009

where did that week go?

I'm the type of person (especially at the moment when its really cold and I'm really pregnant) that doesn't like to leave the house unless absolutely necessary.
what a turn around this week!

Saturday kicked off with my baby shower. we ate and played games, and ate, and chatted and ate some more!

Then came the presents... oh. my. GOD! it was like a baby store miraculously appeared, I am never going to have to go into a baby store ever again, which suits me down to the ground because I do tend to have tiny nervous breakdowns at all the options.. (cant they just have one of everything?) I have the best family and friends in the world! They all put in SO much effort into the day and the generosity was overwhelming.. Thanks Guys, love you heaps!

Tuesday night went out for dinner to Amoroma with the lovely 'Leura Girls' for Casey's Birthday! the food was amazing.. I could have had my chicken pesto pasta for breakfast lunch and dinner for the rest of the month... Tilly was the winner when she ordered the second most expensive dish on the Menu, ate 90% of it and then a tiny cockroach flew in onto her plate and landed her a free meal...lucky cow.

Wednesday Rob and i met up with our friends Kat and Matt for lunch in darling harbour, even though it was piss poor weather wise, was nice to have a little 'outing'

then Thursday met some cracking people at a crafty group in Lane Cove and learnt the art of English Paper piecing! cant wait for the next meeting, but will have to see if bubba holds off that long...

don't know about you but I'm exhausted just reminiscing... really need to keep up to date with this blogging thing, but with baby brain and time flying the way it is, i seem to be loosing some focus....

No comments:

Post a Comment